These are some other websites for parents looking for ideas, activities and general information about raising children
- Childhood 101 – as lots of learning activities, play ideas, printables; activities by age and more
- Magic Treehouse – has games, activities and books for primary school-aged children
- Poppins at Home – a US-based website that has a range of activities for families and children during the COVID-19 crisis. You may need to register and some activities are free and others are a purchase.
- Raising Children Network – An Australian website providing up-to-date, evidence-based, scientifically validated information about raising children and caring for yourself as a parent or carer.
- Make Healthy Normal - NSW Health, staying healthy in isolation
- Sesame Street - Routines during The For Now Normal – a resource for parents on routines during change